Red Heart Custard with loads of fruits…. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Video link –
Milk- 1/2 ltr
Chopped fruits of your choice(apple,banana,grapes,pomegranate etc)
Dry Fruits (almond,raisins..etc)
Sugar- 250 gm
Custard Powder- 3 table spoon
- First put milk on heat. Once it becomes luke warm, take 2-3 spoons of milk and mix it with custard powder to make a paste.
- Once milk gets boiled add sugar and mix well.Now add prepared custard paste to milk and keep stirring.
- Keep stirring continuously for 2 minutes. Then add dry fruits pieces.
- Boil it for 1 minute more and switch it off.Let it be cool and refrigerate for 2-3 hrs.
Once it gets chilled, add all the cut fruits, make a heart shape with pomegranate and serve 🙂 ❤ ❤ ❤
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Chilli Paneer with Gravy, one of the famous indo chinese recipe. In this video leaen how to prepare hot and spicy Chilli Paneer with gravy.
Video Link –
Paneer/Cottage cheese cubes – 250 gm
1 tbsp corn flour
1/4 tbsp black pepper powder
1/4 tbsp salt
Oil for frying
1 medium Onion, cut and separated in squares
1 medium Capsicum, cut and separated in squares
1 inch Ginger finely chopped
6 – 7 Garlic cloves finely chopped
3 – 4 green chilies, sliced vertically
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Red chili sauce
1/2 tbsp Tomato sauce
1/4 tbsp pepper powder
2 tbsp corn flour added in 1 bowl of water
1/2 tbsp Ajinomoto
Oil as required
Salt as required
- Add Corn flour, pepper powder and salt to Paneer cubes. Gently Mix without breaking paneer cubes.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Place paneer cubes in pan. When base turns light golden, flip and fry so that it uniformly becomes light golden. You can also deep fry them.
Don’t fry it for long time as it will become hard.
- Once cubes turn golden, place them in a plate and keep aside.
- In the same pan, Add chopped ginger garlic. Saute utill raw smell goes. Then add onion, green chilies and saute for few secs on high flame..
- Now add chopped capsicum and again saute until capsicum is half cooked.
- Now add Vinegar, Soy sauce, Chili sauce, Tomato sauce and mix well.
Add Aginomoto. Then add fried paneer cubes and mix well. Sprinkle Pepper powder.
- In a Bowl of water, add 2 tbsp of Corn flour. Stir well. Pour it to the pan. Keep Stirring.
- Add Salt (very less as sauces already contain salt). Keep stirring until it comes to boil and mixture thickens a bit. Then Switch off the stove.
- Garnish Chili Paneer with chopped Spring onion and serve hot.
Coconut Ladoo made with fresh grated coconut and condensed milk. Quick and yummy sweet recipe.
Coconut 500 gm grated
Condensed Milk – 400 gm
Cardamoms – 4-5 husked and powdered in a mortal-pestle
Heat 4 tbsp of Ghee in a frying pan.
Add grated coconut. Stir and saute coconut on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
Now add condensed milk and cardamom powder. Stir well and cook it on low flame for approx 2- 3 minutes. Keep stirring continuously.
When the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan, switch off the flame.
Allow it to cool.
When mixture is cooled, take small balls from the mixture and form laddus. Apply some ghee on your palms when shaping the laddus.
Coconut laddu is now ready to eat. You can refrigerate it for 5-6 days.
Paratha made with Mooli/Radish and Onion. You can serve it with tomato chutney, pickle, sauce or any sabzi.
Atta/Wheat Flour – 3 bowl
Ajwayan/Carrom Seeds – 1 tbsp
Onion- 1 Chopped
Mooli/ Radish – 1 medium grated
Salt – 1/2 tbsp
green chillies – 2-3 chopped
Oil for frying
- Take Wheat flour in a container. Add Ajwayan/Carrom seeds, chopped onion,chopped chili, grated mooli and salt to it. First mix it well.
- Then Knead smooth and soft dough by adding water as required in small quantities.
Now Heat a tava over medium flame.
- Now take a medium sized ball from the dough, and coat it with dry wheat flour. Roll it out on roti making board (chakla) and give it a round shape. Thickness of rolled circle should little bit more than phulka roti.
- When tava is medium hot, place rolled paratha on it. When the tiny bubbles appear on the surface, flip it. When its cooked from other side too, Spread some oil around the paratha and cook for few seconds. Again flip it on the other side and spread some oil and cook.
- Repeat flip and cook process until light brown spots appear on both sides. You can use spatula to press them to make sure paratha edges are fried well.
- Serve the mooli paratha with curd, pickle or tomato chutney.
Make perfect restaurant style Bhatura at home…
For overnight Fermentation
Maida/Plain refined flour – 1/2 bowl
Curd – 1 bowl
Baking Soda – 1/4 teaspoon
Baking Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Sugar – 2 teaspoon
Maida/Plain refined flour – 2.5 bowls
Suji/Semolina – 3/4 bowl
Ghee/oil – 2 tablespoons
warm water – as required
Refined oil for deep frying
In a bowl take all the ingredient items mentioned for overnight fermentation. Mix well all the 6 ingredients to make a thick mixture. Add little amount of water if required.
Now cover the bowl and set aside in a warm place overnight or for 7-8 hours.
Next day you will see tiny bubbles on the surface of this mixture. Now this mixture is ready for making dough.
In another container take refined flour, suji and oil/ghee. Mix it well by rubbing ghee with hands.
Now add the fermenting mixture to it and mix well. Now slowly add warm water in small incremental quantities and knead soft and smooth dough.
Now cover the dough with a damp cloth and place it in a warm place for 2-3 hours.
Now dough is ready. Knead it once again. Now divide the dough into equal sized small balls. Grease your palm with little oil and flatten the balls
Now roll out into round shape of approx 5 inch diameter. Thickness of bhatura is little more than poori.
Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry bhaturas on high heat till light brown on both sides.
Serve the bhatura with hot chhole, chopped onion and sliced lemon piece.