Crispy snacks made with besan(Gram flour) and onion.
Video Link –
Besan(Gram flour) – 1/2cup
Rice flour- 2 tbl spoons
Onion – 3 medium sliced
Haldi/turmeric powder – 1/4 tbl spoon
Mirch/chili powder – 1/4 tbl spoon
Green chili – 2- chopped
Oil – 2 tbsp to make mixture
Oil – for frying
Mix besan, haldi powder, mirch powder, chopped chili, salt, sliced onion and 2 table spoons of oil and mix well by sprinkling water. Don’t use much water as we have to keep it dry. You can use your hand to mix it properly.
Now heat oil. Make round and flat pieces from this onion mixture and deep fry it from both the sides. Keep flame on medium.
Now crispy onion pakode / Kachdi is ready. Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Mungfali chaat / Peanut chaat is a spicy, tangy and healthy snack. Munfali chaat/ Peanut chaat is best companion of Tea as well as any alcoholic drink like chilled beer. Mungfali chaat / Peanut chaat is also healthy snack for children.
Video Link –
- Mungfali/Peanut, chopped onion, chopped green chili, chopped tomato, chopped coriander leaves, black salt, white salt, chaat masala, lemon
- Now heat a pan and roast mungfali/peanut. It will take 3-4 minutes.
- Once mungfali is roasted properly, let it be cool completely for 15 mins.
- Now add all the ingredients to roasted mungfali/peanut and mix well.
- Your chatpata mungfali / Peanut Chaat is ready. Garnish with green chili and lemon slice.
You can enjoy mungfali chaat with Hot Tea as well as chilled Beer. 🙂 🙂