Hot n Spicy mint, coriander and curd chutney. Enjoy with any dish.
dhaniya patti/ Coriander leaves – 250 gm
Pudina patti / Mint leaves – 250 gm
Green Chili – 2
Curd – 4 to 4 table spoons
Salt- as per taste
Wash and and cut coriander and mint leaves. Now mix all the ingredients and grind it to a fine paste.
Now your chutney is ready. You can refrigerate it for 4-5 days and use.
You can serve this chutney with any grilled or fried food. You can serve it with dry chicken, parathas, samosa,pakodas, sandwiches………etc..
Crispy snacks made with besan(Gram flour) and onion.
Video Link –
Besan(Gram flour) – 1/2cup
Rice flour- 2 tbl spoons
Onion – 3 medium sliced
Haldi/turmeric powder – 1/4 tbl spoon
Mirch/chili powder – 1/4 tbl spoon
Green chili – 2- chopped
Oil – 2 tbsp to make mixture
Oil – for frying
Mix besan, haldi powder, mirch powder, chopped chili, salt, sliced onion and 2 table spoons of oil and mix well by sprinkling water. Don’t use much water as we have to keep it dry. You can use your hand to mix it properly.
Now heat oil. Make round and flat pieces from this onion mixture and deep fry it from both the sides. Keep flame on medium.
Now crispy onion pakode / Kachdi is ready. Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Mungfali chaat / Peanut chaat is a spicy, tangy and healthy snack. Munfali chaat/ Peanut chaat is best companion of Tea as well as any alcoholic drink like chilled beer. Mungfali chaat / Peanut chaat is also healthy snack for children.
Video Link –
- Mungfali/Peanut, chopped onion, chopped green chili, chopped tomato, chopped coriander leaves, black salt, white salt, chaat masala, lemon
- Now heat a pan and roast mungfali/peanut. It will take 3-4 minutes.
- Once mungfali is roasted properly, let it be cool completely for 15 mins.
- Now add all the ingredients to roasted mungfali/peanut and mix well.
- Your chatpata mungfali / Peanut Chaat is ready. Garnish with green chili and lemon slice.
You can enjoy mungfali chaat with Hot Tea as well as chilled Beer. 🙂 🙂
Red Heart Custard with loads of fruits…. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Video link –
Milk- 1/2 ltr
Chopped fruits of your choice(apple,banana,grapes,pomegranate etc)
Dry Fruits (almond,raisins..etc)
Sugar- 250 gm
Custard Powder- 3 table spoon
- First put milk on heat. Once it becomes luke warm, take 2-3 spoons of milk and mix it with custard powder to make a paste.
- Once milk gets boiled add sugar and mix well.Now add prepared custard paste to milk and keep stirring.
- Keep stirring continuously for 2 minutes. Then add dry fruits pieces.
- Boil it for 1 minute more and switch it off.Let it be cool and refrigerate for 2-3 hrs.
Once it gets chilled, add all the cut fruits, make a heart shape with pomegranate and serve 🙂 ❤ ❤ ❤
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Green Chicken Masala/Hariyali Chicken made with fresh Coriander and Mint Leaves.
Video Link –
Chicken – 1/2 kg
Coriander leaves/ Dhaniya Patti – 1 bowl
Mint Leaves / Pudina patti- 1 bowl
Curd – 3/4 bowl
Green Chilli – 5 to 6
Chopped Onion – 1 big
Ginger garlic paste – 3 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
Whole Spices – Cumin Seeds/Jeera- 1 tbsp, Bay leaves-2, green Cardamom- 2, Cinnamon Stick- 1 inch
Sate – as per taste
Oil – 4-5 tbsp
- First Grind Coriander leaves, Mint Leaves, Green Chilies and Curd together to make a paste.
- Now heat pan. Pour 4-5 tbsp oil.
- Now add whole Spices. When it starts cracking, add chopped onion. Saute until onion becomes light golden.
- Now add 3 tbs of Ginger garlic Paste and saute until it’s raw aroma goes off.
- Now add chicken pieces. Cover and Cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Keep Stirring in between.
- Now add prepared green paste to it and mix well. Add Coriander and Garam Masala Powder.
- Again Cover and Cook with Stirring in between, till the chicken is tender and cooked and the gravy has thickened completely as we are preparing Dry Green Chicken.
- Now add Salt and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now Dry green Chicken is ready. Serve with Lemon and Onion. Use Coriander and Mint leaves for garnishing.
Masala chai / Tea is amazing when you feel low. It opens up the mind and changes your thought perception. It is also a very good home remedy for cold and cough.
Video Link –
Milk – 2 Cups
Sugar – 2 teaspoons
Tea Leaves – 2 teaspoons
Crushed Ginger/Adrakh – 1 inch
Whole spices – Bay leaf / Tej patta – 1
Cinnamon stick / daalchini – inch
Cardamom / elaychi – 4
Cloves / laung
Black pepper / kaali mirch – 4
- In a pan take two cups of milk and start boiling.
- When milk starts boiling, add two table spoons of sugar and crushed adarakh/ginger.
- Then add all the whole spices.
- Now add two table spoons of tea leaves / chai patti and keep boiling for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Now strain tea leaves and your hot masala tea/ chai is ready.. Enjoy 🙂
Chilli Paneer with Gravy, one of the famous indo chinese recipe. In this video leaen how to prepare hot and spicy Chilli Paneer with gravy.
Video Link –
Paneer/Cottage cheese cubes – 250 gm
1 tbsp corn flour
1/4 tbsp black pepper powder
1/4 tbsp salt
Oil for frying
1 medium Onion, cut and separated in squares
1 medium Capsicum, cut and separated in squares
1 inch Ginger finely chopped
6 – 7 Garlic cloves finely chopped
3 – 4 green chilies, sliced vertically
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Red chili sauce
1/2 tbsp Tomato sauce
1/4 tbsp pepper powder
2 tbsp corn flour added in 1 bowl of water
1/2 tbsp Ajinomoto
Oil as required
Salt as required
- Add Corn flour, pepper powder and salt to Paneer cubes. Gently Mix without breaking paneer cubes.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Place paneer cubes in pan. When base turns light golden, flip and fry so that it uniformly becomes light golden. You can also deep fry them.
Don’t fry it for long time as it will become hard.
- Once cubes turn golden, place them in a plate and keep aside.
- In the same pan, Add chopped ginger garlic. Saute utill raw smell goes. Then add onion, green chilies and saute for few secs on high flame..
- Now add chopped capsicum and again saute until capsicum is half cooked.
- Now add Vinegar, Soy sauce, Chili sauce, Tomato sauce and mix well.
Add Aginomoto. Then add fried paneer cubes and mix well. Sprinkle Pepper powder.
- In a Bowl of water, add 2 tbsp of Corn flour. Stir well. Pour it to the pan. Keep Stirring.
- Add Salt (very less as sauces already contain salt). Keep stirring until it comes to boil and mixture thickens a bit. Then Switch off the stove.
- Garnish Chili Paneer with chopped Spring onion and serve hot.