Paratha made with Mooli/Radish and Onion. You can serve it with tomato chutney, pickle, sauce or any sabzi.
Atta/Wheat Flour – 3 bowl
Ajwayan/Carrom Seeds – 1 tbsp
Onion- 1 Chopped
Mooli/ Radish – 1 medium grated
Salt – 1/2 tbsp
green chillies – 2-3 chopped
Oil for frying
- Take Wheat flour in a container. Add Ajwayan/Carrom seeds, chopped onion,chopped chili, grated mooli and salt to it. First mix it well.
- Then Knead smooth and soft dough by adding water as required in small quantities.
Now Heat a tava over medium flame.
- Now take a medium sized ball from the dough, and coat it with dry wheat flour. Roll it out on roti making board (chakla) and give it a round shape. Thickness of rolled circle should little bit more than phulka roti.
- When tava is medium hot, place rolled paratha on it. When the tiny bubbles appear on the surface, flip it. When its cooked from other side too, Spread some oil around the paratha and cook for few seconds. Again flip it on the other side and spread some oil and cook.
- Repeat flip and cook process until light brown spots appear on both sides. You can use spatula to press them to make sure paratha edges are fried well.
- Serve the mooli paratha with curd, pickle or tomato chutney.